Life in London

Life in London for a not-quite-middle-aged gay Australian guy. Oh, the glamour of it all!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The things I put up with

















Welcome to my world. The first picture is my colleague’s annoyingsmileything – it is solar-powered (WTF?) and nods it’s head from side to side – all day. Next up, is the f*ingannoyingplant – it too harnesses the suns rays, so it can flap (yes, flap) it’s leaves for the next millennia or so. They are both positioned on my colleague’s desk so that there is flapping and nodding distracting my eyes all day.

I swear next time she goes on holiday I am putting them in a bucket of water.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Eau said...

hey i have a toy just like that!

***

come to my blog Over the Rainbow and vote!

thanks

12:15  
Blogger Chris said...

It's fine you have a toy like that-I just object to having to work within a foot of it 5 days a week....

13:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, i think they look & ound really cute! i wish i could have 1 of them, & i'm sure my kid would find something worthwhile to ue them for. But yep, i pose it would be annoying Chris, so you don't want any for Christmas???

13:24  
Blogger Adrian said...

I like those toys. I saw loads of junk toys like that in Japan. But, like, not in an office. How old is your colleague, 9?

16:57  
Blogger Chris said...

Exactly Adrian,

She's 35 and insists on wearing pink every day, has fluffy pens and toys like that. It drives me crazy.

14:18  

Post a Comment

<< Home