Life in London

Life in London for a not-quite-middle-aged gay Australian guy. Oh, the glamour of it all!

Friday, June 01, 2007

Never Stand Between Me and Chocolate

This morning I got up at the ungodly hour 6:00 to make my world famous nice chocolate brownie cakes. I only had Radio 4's Today show and our new red toaster (you can see it in the background) for company.

First I had to beat the butter and sugar until fluffy. I did it until I could smell smoke coming from the beater. I don't think it was designed to handle industrial quantities.





















Then I had to add the flour, eggs and cocoa.




















And mix all that in.



















Throw the mixture into cake moulds and then in the muffinesque tray.



















And 12 minutes later you have gooey chocolate muffin cakey things that you sell for charity at work. Easy!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr McMahon - how come these didn't make it to Italy for my birthday?!

14:06  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmmm, like we needed anything more to eat in Italy.......

17:07  
Blogger samedi! said...

hehe hiya, you know, you make a far bigger mess than I do when I'm in the kitchen.

How well did they sell?

cheers

08:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home