Life in London

Life in London for a not-quite-middle-aged gay Australian guy. Oh, the glamour of it all!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Random Friday Stuff

  • The Commonwealth Games are on in Melbourne, and it looks bloody marvellous. I'd bet even the Beirut end of Elizabeth St. looks good. I watched the highlights of the opening ceremony and got all homesick and teary. I was going to include some pics here, but I can't load them at work. Growl.

  • Last night we went for a drink, then Italian - then another drink with C + B. We saw the young guy (oh it hurts to write that) from the Catherine Tate Show out in Soho (twice!) last week. C + B dined in the same restaurant as him on Saturday night. Coincidence? I think he's a stalker.

  • We bumped into Vicki (from our gym) near Trafalgar Square last night. I think she is stalking us. Actually, she was going to the opera on a 'non-date'. In her words: 'Only 60-year-olds or gay men think going to the opera is a date'.....

  • I was amazed by the clothes in Liverpool last weekend -it might have been 2C, but girls were walking around in skimpy sequinned tops. They must've provided inspiration for a thousand drag shows over the years.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home