Life in London

Life in London for a not-quite-middle-aged gay Australian guy. Oh, the glamour of it all!

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So complimentary...

We were discussing the various calories and fat level of some cakes we were having at work.

Colleague: What did you just have?

Me : I chose the chocolate mini-roll. I thought it was a good compromise between the austerity of the blueberry muffin and the decadence of the golden syrup flapjack.

Colleague: You're the Stephen Fry of the IT world, aren't you?

Me: Are you calling me gay, depressed, or fat?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Are blueberry muffins austere?

damn! I was going to make some of those today!

12:59  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure how to use this comments thing properly but I would like to say its nice to see they let the "special" people play the drum at the NYD parade even if they wont let ginger people participate.

01:04  
Blogger Chris said...

It's Chris here, Chris. I think they do let ginger people participate, but I left in disgust when I thought I saw them.

15:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home